Private Jet Charter is one of the first private jet service providers in the Middle East operating since 1990.
We specialize in private jet flights between the Middle East and Las Vegas, Nevada.
Whether you’re traveling to Las Vegas for leisure or business, we can fly you to the heart of the city in comfort and style.
To find pricing and aircraft options to and from Las Vegas click on the button below.
GET AN INSTANT QUOTE NOW
Our industry connections allow us to access thousands of luxury aircraft for you to choose from. We make sure you get the best experience possible.
How Much Does It Cost to Fly to Las Vegas with Private Jet?
The cost to rent a private jet to Las Vegas will depend on different factors like the length of your flight, aircraft, and more.
To give you the most accurate price quote, just click on the button below.
GET A PERSONALIZED PRIVATE JET QUOTE
Below are the specifications and costs of different private jets:
- Airbus 319 Corporate Jet - Range: 11,100km, Seats: 48 passengers max
- Boeing Business Jet - Range: 11,612km, Seats: 52 passengers max
- Global Express XRS - Range: 11,000km, Seats: 14 passengers max
- Falcon 7X Jet - Range: 11,020km, Seats: 15 passengers max
- Gulfstream 650 - Range: 8,056km, Seats: 15 passengers max
Las Vegas Airports
There are 6 airports located within a 70-mile radius (112 km) of Las Vegas city center.
Las Vegas airports include:
- McCarran International Airport (located about 5 miles (8.0 km) south of Downtown Las Vegas)
- North Las Vegas Airport (located 3 miles northwest of downtown Las
- Nellis AFB Airport (located 10 miles from Las Vegas)
- Henderson Executive Airport (located 13 miles south of Las Vegas)
- Boulder City Municipal Airport (located 26 miles from Las Vegas)
- Desert Rock Airport (60 miles south of Las Vegas)
Las Vegas Empty Leg Flights
To get the maximum private jet flight discount, click on the button below.
You can get up to 75% off
the original price when booking an empty leg flight to or from Vegas.
GET A QUOTE FOR AN EMPTY LEG FLIGHT
Las Vegas Overview
Las Vegas attracts some of the world’s wealthiest VIP visitors from around the world.
Las Vegas is a paradise for those looking to escape the beat of everyday life and indulge in the finer things in life with world-class resorts, casinos, and entertainment.
Things to Do in Las Vegas
Las Vegas has a lot to offer for everyone. From gambling, entertainment, museums and nature, there is a lot to do in Vegas.
You can even see a mini Venice and its Gondolas, the Eiffel Tower, the Statue of Liberty, Saint Mark’s Square, or even a slice of Egypt at the Luxor hotel – all in one city.
Some must-see museums and galleries include the Bellagio casino’s own Gallery of Fine Art, Las Vegas Natural History Museum, and Madame Tussauds Las Vegas.
Where to Stay in Las Vegas
There are many amazing resorts and hotels you can stay at in Las Vegas.
From the iconic Bellagio to breath-taking Caesars Palace and Treasure Island – you won’t be disappointed.