New York is the most popular private jet destination in America.
Thousands of individuals and businesses fly from the Middle East to New York with Private Jet Charter every year.
We are one of the first and most trusted private jet service providers in New York operating since 1990.
GET A PERSONALIZED QUOTE NOW
How Much Does It Cost to Rent Private Jet to New York?
The cost to rent a private jet to or from New York will depend on various factors like your aircraft model, the size and the length of your travel.
Below are the most popular New York private jets:
- Boeing Business Jet - Range: 11,612km, Seats: 52 passengers max
- Embraer Lineage 1000 - Range: 8,334km, Seats: 19 passengers max
- Global Express XRS - Range: 11,000km, Seats: 14 passengers max
- Gulfstream G650 - Range: 8,056km, Seats: 15 passengers max
- Falcon 7X Jet - Range: 11,020km, Seats: 15 passengers max
Airports in New York
There are 6 airports within a 50-mile radius of New York City. The closest airports are LaGuardia Airport, Teterboro Airport and John F. Kennedy International Airport.
Below we’ve listed the top 6 New York airports:
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA) – located 8 miles from Manhattan in Queens, NY.
- Teterboro Airport (TEB) – is located 12 miles northwest from midtown Manhattan.
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) – is located 15 miles from midtown Manhattan.
- Westchester County Airport (HPN) – is 29 miles northeast of midtown Manhattan.
- Republic Airport (FRG) – is 40 miles from Manhattan.
- Long Island MacArthur Airport (ISP) – is located around 50 miles east of Manhattan.
Any questions about the best airport for you?
CLICK HERE TO TALK TO OUR AIRPORT SUPPORT
Empty Leg Flights New York
We can offer a discount at up to 75%
for our one-way private jet empty leg flights.
Enter a few details below to receive an instant quote for an empty leg flight to and from New York.
GET A QUOTE FOR AN EMPTY LEG FLIGHT
What to Do in New York
There is plenty to do in New York – it is the world’s most existing city.
The iconic sites in New York include the Empire State Building, Central Park, Times Square and Statue of Liberty.
If you’re into art, then Metropolitan Museum of Art is a must-see. There is also the American Museum of Natural History, the Guggenheim Museum, and the Botanical Garden.
Where to Stay in New York
For the ultimate luxury experience, we recommend the Towers at Lotte New York Palace. It is among the most sought-after luxury hotels in Midtown Manhattan.
The glamorous hotel is ranked among the world's premier hotels and is located only 5 minutes away from 5th Avenue.
Call us on UAE +971 54 33 00 350
or Saudi Arabia +966 11 297 8283
and speak to one of our charter team for more information.